Neora, formally known as Nerium has created the NeoraFit weight management system, that's said to be a simple as 1,2,3. That's because this is a combo of 3 different powdered supplements, taken in the morning, afternoon and evening. In this unbiased review you'll discover the ingredients in the three Neora supplements and their research. So, is Neora Fit a scam or the real deal? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.
What Is Neora Fit
NeoraFit is a simple 3 part system which, the company maintains will help you feel healthier and reach your ideal body weight. Here's a video the company has put out to explain the system:
The 3 supplements in the system are said to “work around the clock” to:
- support a healthy metabolism
- support processing of fats
- flush toxins from your body
- help you convert white fat to brown fat (which helps burn more calories)
- help you achieve a calm mind
What Are NeoraFit Supplements?
There are 3 supplements that you take with breakfast, at lunch and after dinner.
1. Slim + Skin: a powdered collagen supplement, taken at breakfast that's said to support weight loss, brown fat production, energy and focus and collagen production.
2. Block + Balance: This is the lemon-flavored lunchtime supplement that contains both probiotics and prebiotics. The Block + Balance supplement is said to help you with digestion, immune function, brown fat production, reduce cravings and bloating and help you process fats better.
3. Cleanse + Calm: This is the evening supplement. It's a powdered supplement you mix with water or tea. The Cleanse + Calm supplement is said to balance your intestinal tract, flush out toxins, and support bowel movements. This supplement may work as a laxative as it contains powdered aloe vera juice. In addition, Cleans + Calm contains an ingredient called “Happy Banana” which the company says will calm you down and help you sleep.
The Neora Fit Program
Those who purchase the supplements also gain access to the NeoraFit Program, an online resource for fitness and nutrition information.
Neora Fit Ingredients
Here are the ingredients in the 3 supplements side by side.
|Slim + Skin||Block + Balance||Cleanse + Calm|
|Marine Collagen||Isomalt (palatinose)||Resistant dextrin powder|
|Taurine||HA Progenesis streptococcus thermophilus (100 b CFU/G)||Happy Banana|
|Indigestible maltodextrin||Lactobacillus plantarum Tci507 (100b CFU/G)||Erythritol|
|Nippi fish collagen peptide||Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||Konjac gum|
|Medium chain triglycerides||Yeast extract (vitamin D2)||Pineapple flavor powder|
|Tricalcium phosphate||Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||Barley grass powder|
|Guar bean gum||Tricalcum phosphate||Tricalcium phosphate|
|Green coffee bean extract||Inulin||Aloe vera juice powder|
|Pu' er tea extract||Citric acid||Citric acid|
|Sodium hyaluronate||Monk fruit extract||Pectin|
|Lemon Sicilian flavor powder||Monk fruit extract|
|Lemon juice powder||Spinach juice powder|
|Vitamin B12||Moringa leaf extract|
|Vitamin B6||Lemon flavor powder|
|Vitamin B1||Broccoli sprout powder|
|Artichoke juice powder|
|Foeniculi fructus extract|
What Are The Weight Loss Ingredients?
Here are what I feel are the weight loss ingredients in each of the NeoraFit supplements:
- Indigestible maltodextrin (fiber)
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)
- Guar gum (fiber)
- Green coffee bean (see review)
Block + Balance
- Fructo-OligoSaccharides (fiber)
- Inulin (fiber)
Cleanse + Calm
- Resistant dextrin (fiber)
- Konjac extract (fiber)
- Aloe vera juice powder (laxative)
- Pectin (fiber)
- Spinach powder (appetite suppressant)
What Is Happy Banana?
Happy Banana is an ingredient in the Cleanse + Calm supplement. While the Neora doesn't specifically tell what Happy Banana is, it's possible this ingredient is used to help you sleep. Some research has shown that eating fruit – including bananas – can raise melatonin levels. Melatonin can improve circadian rhythms and help you get to sleep a little bit faster. Could this be why Happy Banana is in the NeoraFit system?
What Is Nippi Fish Collagen?
There is no fish called the nippi fish. Rather Nippi is a company that Neora gets its collagen from. The Nippi company – which was founded over 100 years ago – has branches in both Japan and Canada. Nippi fish collagen peptides are tasteless and odorless and derived from fish skin and scales which are usually discarded, so it's environmentally friendly.
Neora Fit Research
Clinical proof could not be located. While the company website has before after pictures of people who have had good results, this is not the same as clinical studies that compare Neora Fit to a placebo. No research on any of the 3 products in the NeoraFit system could be located. That's not to say the supplements don't do anything. It's possible they have effects. For example, many of the ingredients do have antioxidant properties.
Why Does It Contain Nicotinamide?
Nicotinamide is the other name for niacin (vitamin B3). Nicotinamide has become popular in the world of anti-aging medicine due to its ability to raise NAD+ levels in cells. NAD+ is a key player in the ability of cells to make energy. As we get older our cellular NAD+ levels decline. Some think boosting NAD+ by using nicotinamide may improve energy and reverse some signs of aging.
The Neora company makes no claims about raising NAD+ levels.
See the nicotinamide riboside review
What Are The Sweeteners?
Here's a list of the sweeteners and flavorings in the three supplements:
- Isomalt (palatinose)
- Citric acid
- Monk fruit
- Lemon Sicilian flavor powder
- Lemon juice powder
- Pineapple flavor powder
- Mint powder
None of the supplements contain fructose, high fructose corn syrup, or aspartame, or Splenda.
How Much Does It Cost?
Here are prices listed on the Neora website:
- One time purchase: $200
- Monthly delivery $130
How To Return Neora Fit
All Neora products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The 30 days starts when you order the products -not when they arrive. You need to return the product in its original package along with your invoice. You will also need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number which you can get from customer service before you send the items back. Call Neora support at 855-463-7486 (855-4-NEORA).
If you purchased your products through a Neora Brand partner, give everything back to the Brand Partner who can then return the items and get you a refund.
Who Makes Neora Fit?
The company is called Neora LLC. It has been in business since 2010. Previously, the company was called Nerium International. It is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company where people can purchase products directly from distributors, called Brand Ambassadors as well on the business website (Neora.com). The company is located at this address: 4201 Spring Valley Rd Farmers Branch, TX 75244-3631.
Customer service number: 855-463-7486.
According to the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) sued Neora in 2019 over allegations that it was an illegal pyramid scheme. They further alleged Neora promoted their memory supplement, Neora EHT to help brain trauma, Parkinson's, and memory problems like dementia and Alzheimer's disease. See the Neora EHT review for more insights. See the BBB website for more information about the company, customer complaints, and FTC lawsuits.
Neora Fit vs. The Competition
To the company's credit, there aren't any similar supplements on the market to compare it to. This makes it challenging to know if it's better than others like:
- Shakeology (review)
- Herbalife Formula 1 Shake (review)
- Plexus Slim Hunger Control (review)
- Thrive Weight Loss Patch (review)
That said, some of the ingredients in NeoraFit are also found in other supplements. That, tells us other companies also think they are worthwhile. Here's a short list of NeoraFit ingredients that are also found in other supplements:
- Konjac is also found in Lipozene (review)
- Inulin and green coffee are also found in It Works Skinny Brew Coffee (review)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) is found in Yacon syrup (review)
- Collagen is also found in Dr. KellyAnn's SLIM Collagen Coffee (review)
How each of these competing supplements compares to NeoraFit is unknown until head-to-head clinical studies are performed.
What Do I Suggest?
If you are taking the NeoraFit system for weight loss, here are what I feel are the key ingredients in each supplement.
Slim + Skin
Block + Balance
Cleanse + Calm
What's Are The Key Ingredients?
I think the evidence is strongest for:
Neora Fit Side Effects
No reports of adverse side effects were known when this review was updated. Based on the ingredients, here are some things to consider. This list is not complete so talk to your doctor if you have health problems or take medications.
- Start with less than recommended for the first week. This should help reduce any possible side effects you experience.
- Stop taking Neora Fit at least 2 weeks before surgery
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor
- Pu’er Tea may contain caffeine. This is only found in the morning Skin +Slim supplement.
- Those with HIV should talk to their doctor before taking probiotic supplements
- Some of the ingredients may lower blood sugar levels
- If you have intestinal / digestion problems, ask your doctor
NeoraFit Pros & Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Neora Fit. These are my opinions. You're may be different.
|Easy to purchase||No clinical research on Neora Fit|
|No swallowing pills||It's expensive|
|Easy to mix with water/juice||Legal battles with FTC|
|Program is easy to follow|
Does Neora Fit Work?
To me, NeoraFit looks like an expensive fiber and probiotic supplement. While it's possible the unique blend of ingredients work better together to boost health and provide superior weight management, it will take clinical proof to know for sure.