Can ashwagandha help you fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, and help with insomnia? It may sound odd but some studies are saying yes. In this video review, I'll show you the human clinical research as well as what dosage has been shown to work. You'll also discover how long it may take for this herb to work and the side effects you need to be aware of.
Best Brand To Use?
This brand has been used in clinical studies and shown to work.
Ashwagandha Side Effects
- Start with less than recommended for the first week to reduce any side effects you might have
- Talk to your doctor first if you are:
- Take any medications
- Having surgery
- Ashwagandha may increase insulin production. This may interfere with diabetes medications (insulin, metformin, etc.)
- Some research finds the herb may raise thyroid hormone levels. Thus, it might interfere with levothyroxine, used to treat hypothyroidism.
- Ashwagandha may modulate the immune system. In theory, this means it may be unwise to take if you have autoimmune disorders.