Greetings and welcome to SupplementClarity.com!
If you're looking for honest reviews about supplements, you are in the right place.
My name is Joe Cannon. I am a real expert on dietary supplements. I say this with modesty and confidence.
- I've been investigating supplements since the 1990s
- I have a MS degree in exercise science
- I have a BS degree in chemistry and biology
- I've written books about dietary supplements and nutrition
- I've read thousands of clinical studies on supplements
I know what works and what doesn't work.
- I've been quoted in the New York Times, Shape Magazine and The Daily Beast
- I've lectured to NASA (yes, that NASA!)
- I've appeared on Fox 29 News, 6ABC News and other TV news stations
- I've been featured on KYW News Radio
- I've appeared on Canada's CTV's Your Morning
- I've been a content consultant for Dateline NBC
- I've been in Today's Dietitian Magazine and Prevention Magazine
- I've appeared on Sirius XM Radio (Doctor Radio)
- I've written for The Journal of Strength and Conditioning
How Do You Know Which Supplements Work?
That's easy. I go to the science.
By showing you the clinical research, you get:
- No hype.
- No spin.
- No false promises.
- No sales pitches.
You get just the facts – in plane English.
When you know the facts, you can make a better decision. It's as simple as that.
Do You Work For Anyone?
- I do not work for any dietary supplement company
- I do not work for any pharmaceutical company
I am an unbiased seeker of the truth.
I will ALWAYS advise you to speak to your doctor and pharmacist before trying supplements.
I consult with individuals and organizations about dietary supplements, exercise, health and wellness.
I teach/certify fitness trainers for AAAI/ISMA.
I wrote the first book –EVER – on exercise-induced rhabdomyolysis, a serious medical condition I've been teaching about for over a decade.
My books include:
- Nutritional Supplements: What Works & Why
- Personal Fitness Training Beyond The Basics
- Advanced Personal Training
- Nutrition Essentials: A Guidebook For The Fitness Professional
- Rhabdo: The Scary Side Effect Of Exercise You Need To Know About
- Personal Trainer Practice Test
- 101 Personal trainer Marketing Secrets
- How To Become A Personal Trainer
To learn more about my books click here.
If you have any questions, just ask. I'm here to help.