Greetings and welcome to SupplementClarity.com !
My name is Joe Cannon and I want you to know what I know about dietary supplements.
I use science and rational thought as my litmus tests when I investigate supplements. That way, you get:
I'm the guy they don't want you to know about- an honest seeker of the truth.
Two things I want you to know:
- I do not work for any dietary supplement company
- I do not work for any pharmaceutical company
I will ALWAYS advise you to speak to your doctor or pharmacist before trying supplements.
So Who Am I?
Here's a short synopsis to help you get to know me better:
- I have an MS degree in exercise science and a BS degree in chemistry and biology.
- I've been investigating dietary supplements since the 1990s. -this makes me a REAL expert.
- I am a speaker, writer, and the author of several books.
- I've been quoted in the New York Times, Shape Magazine and The Daily Beast
- Appeared on Fox 29 News, 6ABC News and other outlets
- Appeared on CTV's Your Morning
- Been a content consultant for Dateline NBC
- Appeared in Prevention Magazine
- Written for Today's Dietitian Magazine
- Appeared on Sirius XM Radio (Doctor Radio)
- Written for The Journal of Strength and Conditioning
I've even lectured to NASA (yes, that NASA!)
I consult with individuals and organizations about dietary supplements, exercise, health and wellness.
I teach/certified fitness trainers for AAAI/ISMA.
I'm the author of the first book –EVER– on exercise-induced rhabdomyolysis, a serious medical condition (muscle fiber death from too much exercise) I've been teaching about for over a decade.
You could call me one of America's top experts on exercise and rhabdo.
My books include:
- Nutritional Supplements: What Works & Why
- Personal Fitness Training Beyond The Basics
- Advanced Personal Training
- Nutrition Essentials: A Guidebook For The Fitness Professional
- Rhabdo: The Scary Side Effect Of Exercise You Need To Know About
- Personal Trainer Practice Test
- 101 Personal trainer Marketing Secrets
- How To Become A Personal Trainer
You can learn more about these and other books by clicking here.
If you have any questions, just ask. I'm here to help.