Do you have questions about supplements, health and wellness, you don't know the answers to.
Do you want honest and unbiased answers?
Let's work together to find those answers.
What Will I Do For You?
- I will personally answer any health, wellness, fitness questions you have and investigate any dietary supplement you like.
- I will personally tell you the results I uncover.
- There are no sales pitches.
- I give you the facts so you can decide for yourself.
How Consultations Work?
Basically, here's what happens:
- You tell me what you want to know.
- I'll go to work for you and do the research for you.
- We speak on the phone (or skype) and I’ll give you the results and answers.
It’s that simple.
Why Trust Me?
If you read through my website, I you'll discover I provide insights you don't see anywhere else.
You can also trust me because:
- I don’t work for any supplement company. I'm unbiased.
- I've been investigating supplements since the 1990s.
- I'll never give you a sales pitch.
- I've been on TV, radio and print media educating people about supplements.
- I've written a 490 page book on supplements.
- I know the active ingredients in supplements. This can save you thousands of dollars!
A 60 minute consultation is just $75.
Each additional 30 minutes is just $25.
1 Are my questions kept private?
Yes. You alone receive the results, privately.
2 How long after I sign up do we talk?
Most questions can be answered the same day. Complicated questions may take a bit longer depending on how much I have to research them to give you the best answer.
3. Do you have a guarantee?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with my help, I will refund all your money. No questions asked. Fact. Nobody has ever asked for a refund – so I must be doing something right 🙂
4. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. I accept all major credit cards and PayPal too.
Get Started Today
To take advantage of this, email me here and we will get started today.
Disclaimer. I am not a medical doctor and this is not a medical consultation. This does not take the place of a consultation with your primary care physician. I will always advise you to speak to your doctor about any supplements you take or are thinking of taking because they know your health conditions best.