I thought it would be helpful to create this resource page so you could learn more and see some of the resources I use and recommend. I’ll add more to this page as I discover more so bookmark this page for your convenience.
Disclosure. Some of the links on this page and in posts are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. This is one of the ways that I maintain & improve this website, answer your emails and basically keep the lights on. You are helping me by using my links to buy these things. This costs you absolutely nothing and helps me a lot.
These resources were chosen because I believe they will help you – not because of the small commission I make if you decide to make a purchase. Many of these resources I own or have used myself. Please don’t buy anything unless you feel you need them or that they will help you.
I've written the following books
How To Make a Website
You too can make your own website – in about 1 hour.
- How make YOUR website. Step-by-step tutorial. How I made this website.
- Genesis Theme for WordPress. This is the WordPress theme used on this website.
- Bluehost. Affordable website hosting with great customer support.
Web-based resources I use and recommend
- Dropbox. It's free. DropBox lets you easily share files, pictures videos etc. between computers.
- LastPass. It's free. Remembers all your passwords ―so you don’t have to.
- Audible.com. Listen to your books 🙂
Hormone Test Kits
Resources about dietary supplements I recommend
- Antioxidants Failures & Dangers
- Whole Food Nutrition
- Omega-3 Handbook – and my review of the Omega 3 Handbook
Resources about nutrition I recommend
- Vitamix Blender (I've had mine since 2001 – it still works great!)
- Breville Juicer (I own this juicer and highly recommend it)
- Can Type II Diabetes be Cured? (link to my site)
- Diabetes Supplement Reviews (link goes to this site)
- This women cured her type II diabetes (link to my site)
- Do Black Seeds Cure Hypothyroidism (supplement review)
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: Lifestyle Interventions for Finding and Treating the Root Cause
Weight Loss Resources
- What Loss Supplements Work? (link goes to my site)
If you have a resource you feel should be on this list, email me so I can take a look at them.