do any supplements help migraine headaches? While migraines can be challenging, in this episode of the Joe Cannon Health Podcast, you'll learn about four supplements that clinical studies show may help reduce headache frequency and severity. One was shown as effective as a migraine drug. One of these supplements also has a serious side effect you NEED to be aware of so you can find the right brand. This is episode 31 of Joe Cannon Health, available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Pandora, Spotify or wherever else you get your podcasts from. New episodes released every Friday.
Myth of the Week: Is Muscle Confusion Real?
Supplements For Migraine Headaches? What Works?
- Butterbur (Listen to the warning for this)
Quote Of The week
- Comparison of Tolerability and Efficacy of a Combination of Paracetamol + Caffeine and Sumatriptan in the Treatment of Migraine Attack: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Cross-Over Study
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine Versus Sumatriptan Succinate in the Early Treatment of Migraine: Results From the ASSET Trial
- Phytomedicines in the Treatment of Migraine
- Caffeine Discontinuation Improves Acute Migraine Treatment: A Prospective Clinic-Based Study
- Petasites Hybridus Root (Butterbur) Is an Effective Preventive Treatment for Migraine
- The Efficacy and Safety of Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew) in Migraine Prophylaxis–A Double-Blind, Multicentre, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Dose-Response Study
- The Combined Effect of Acupuncture and Tanacetum Parthenium on Quality of Life in Women With Headache: Randomised Study
- Open Label Trial of Coenzyme Q10 as a Migraine Preventive
- Effectiveness of Coenzyme Q10 in Prophylactic Treatment of Migraine Headache: An Open-Label, Add-On, Controlled Trial