Personal trainers need to be qualified as well as certified. In this episode of Joe Cannon Health Podcast, I share 10 topics fitness professionals need to be aware of. These are topics NOT discussed in most personal training textbooks. Here' we explore such issues as dating clients, marketing yourself to get more clients and should you sign a non-compete agreement when applying for a job at a gym. This is episode 32 of Joe Cannon Health. Listen here or on Apple, Google, Pandora, Spotify or wherever else you get your podcasts.
The myth of the week: Is Fruit Bad?
- 1 Thou Shalt Not Train Everyone The Same
- 2 Thou Shalt Not Rely On Your Certification Alone
- 3 Thou Shall Not Date Clients
- 4 Thou Shall Be both CPR and AED Certified
- 5 Thou Shall Show Up and Be Prepared
- 6 Thou Shall Have Multiple Streams of Income
- 7 Thou Shall Not Purposely Hurt People
- 8 Thou Shall Stay In Your Lane
- 9 Thou Shall Keep Client Information Private
- 10 Thou Shall Think Before Signing a Sign a Non-Compete